It’s time to bring back those amazing weekend getaway trips! Gentleman do what you need to do to plan a long weekend away for just you and your spouse, but surprise her with it.
- Call on the grandparents for help if you’ve got children in the home. Make sure you pick a long weekend that’ll work for them to stay with the kids.
- Make a reservation at one of the Sandals Resorts that’s now offering a Luxury Love Nest Suite. These suites often include a semi–private pool and hot tub for two.
- Pack the weekend getaway bag to include: magazines for the plane ride, that little black bikini she wore during your honeymoon when no one else was around, lingerie she might actually think about wearing again because her hubby has really put effort into this trip, and other cute outfit options for those romantic dinners you’ve got planned.
- Don’t forget the plane tickers and passport (if necessary).
- Balance relaxation, pool time and going out to explore a new local scene and cuisine.